It's a dog-eat-dog word game.
Unleash your skills in this word association game. Keep adding to the dogpile with related words from your hand. Can't make a connection? Head to the deck for another word. But watch out, you may end up in the doghouse. Get ready to pile on the fun.
Ideal for word-lovers and dog fans of all ages.
- 200+ game cards
- Shrink-wrapped box: 4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Cards: 2.5" x 3.75"
Looking for rules?
- Deal 10 cards to all players.
- Turn over the top card in the deck. This is the starter word.
- On each turn, try to add a card from your hand that relates to the face up card.
For example, if the card is hot, you could play potato, Hawaii, dog, yoga, supermodel, etc.
- Use your powers of persuasion to justify your card.
- Stuck? Pick from the deck until you get a word that works.
Special DOG cards can help or hinder.
- If you’re dealt a DOG card, you can play it on any turn and the next player has to do what it says.
- If you pick up a DOG card, you have to do what it says.
The first player to get rid of all their cards wins.