The Great (Word Game) of All Time!
Are you the greatest of all time? Try a round of G.O.A.T. and prove it. It's all about who can come up with the most word combos in a minute. Think Boggle with words, not letters. Pull the starter word and add on — before or after. Prefix or suffix. Compound or hyphenated. The person with the most combos wins.
Perfect for word lovers and goat fans of all ages.
- 200+ word cards
- Shrink-wrapped box: 4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Cards: 2.5" x 3.75"
Looking for rules?
We're here to please.
- Set your timer for a minute…or two.
- Turn over a starter word from the deck.
- Write down all the words that “go with” the starter.
- Your word can go before or after the starter. Be a prefix or suffix. You can even add letters to create an entirely new word. Make a compound word – with or without hyphens. Proper nouns are allowed. Phrases are not.
- The person with the most unique word combos wins and earns the title of G.O.A.T.
Don’t have a pen and paper? Play out loud till someone gets stumped. Baaaaa!.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
we play this with our 10 year old Granddaughter and son who live on another coast to us. It is a great game for a video chat and my granddaughter loves it.