The uncommonly fun game of common knowledge
What do Batman and Superman have in common? Apples and oranges? Paris and London? Now how about what makes them different? Test your wits and speed in this verbally-challenging, brain-bending game of similarities and differences.
- 200+ game cards for 400+ rounds of play
- Shrink-wrapped box: 4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Cards: 2.5" x 3.75"
Looking for rules?
- Decide the mode of play: “SAME” or “DIFF” before each round
- Pick a card and read it out loud
- Take turns saying similarities or differences until someone gets stumped.
- The last person with an answer wins the card.
- The person with the most cards at the end of the game wins.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love all these games! This one is really great to play with my son, who struggles with some speech and language challenges. I highly recommend them, especially “things on hamburger”! It’s perfect for re-creating the $25,000 pyramid game that used to be on TV. Also, a lot of these games are good for kids who struggle with categorization, synonyms and antonyms and other language challenges. Great gift ideas for a quick fun family game!!