The category-guessing, pyramid-inspired word game
pickles, ketchup, lettuce, tomato. Keep giving clues until your partner correctly guesses the exact category — in this case, “things on a hamburger.” It’s an updated version of the old school pyramid game but this time with no money on the line...just hours of fun.
- 200+ game cards
- Shrink-wrapped box: 4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- Cards: 2.5" x 3.75"
Looking for rules?
- Play one-on-one or team vs. team.
- Pick a category card and use words or phrases to describe things within that category. Don’t use a word on the card or you lose a turn.
- Keep giving clues until your partner or team guesses correctly. Then switch turns or pick again.
- Add an extra element of time and see how many categories you can get your partner or team to guess in a minute.
- Whoever gets the most correct answers, wins.